- Law Offices of Randy Wilson and Kristin Postell, PLLC
Kristin Postell is dedicated to meeting the needs of her clients in the areas of criminal and family law. Ms. Postell graduated summa cum laude from University of Texas in San Antonio, with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Economics. She obtained her law degree from Baylor University, school of Law in May 2010. Before moving to Abilene, Ms. Postell had her own practice in San Antonio. In June 2011, Ms. Postell began a law office in Abilene, Texas.
In her practice in Abilene, Ms. Postell has handled many family law and criminal matters. Ms. Postell has successfully represented many people accused of both misdemeanors and felonies in Taylor and surrounding counties. She obtained a “not guilty” verdict for her client after her first solo criminal jury trial in Taylor County. Ms. Postell also handles numerous domestic relations cases including adoptions, child support cases, divorces, and custody battles. She has a family background in counseling and understands the complex needs of domestic relations clients and their children.
Ms. Postell has been active in the Abilene community and was previously the President of the Big Country Criminal Defense Lawyer’s Association and President of the Abilene Young Lawyer’s Association. She is currently serving as Chair of the Board of Directors for Legal Aid of Northeast Texas. Kristin Postell was selected as a Texas Rising Star for 2019-2022.
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Law
- Family Law
- 70% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Texas, 2010
- Baylor University School of Law, Waco, Texas
- University of Texas, San Antonio, Texas
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Major: Economics
Honors and Awards
- Super Lawyers Rising Star 2019
- Super Lawyers Rising Star 2020
- Super Lawyers Rising Star 2021
- Super Lawyers Rising Star 2022
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Big Country Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, Past President, Present
- Abilene Young Lawyers Association, Past President, Present
- Board of Directors, Legal Aid of Northwest Texas, Chair, Present