Get Immediate Criminal Defense Against Federal Charges
If you are facing federal charges or are currently under investigation by federal authorities, it is imperative to consult with an experienced federal crimes defense attorney as soon as possible. There is simply too much at stake when federal prosecutors begin building a case against you: your reputation, your freedom and your future.
You have the right to remain silent. If the police or FBI stops by to “chat,” you don’t have to answer their questions. Politely decline to talk, then call the Law Offices of Randy Wilson and Kristin Postell, PLLC at 800-763-8120 or contact us online for a free consultation.
Abilene Lawyer Handling Federal Crime Cases
A skilled federal crimes defense lawyer can help protect your rights. Attorney Randy Wilson has ample experience defending clients against complex federal charges, including:
- Drug crimes, including drug possession, trafficking, manufacturing and distribution
- Violent crimes, including possession of illegal firearms by a convicted felon or illegal modification of a firearm
- White collar crimes, including embezzlement, fraud and money laundering
- Computer crimes, including identity theft, hacking and possession of child pornography
- Civil rights crimes, including hate crimes
- Federal regulation violations involving banking, savings & loan, investment companies and the officers or employees
- Terroristic threats
Please note, it is extremely important to consult with an experienced federal crimes defense attorney during the initial investigation. This allows your attorney to fully assess the situation and protect your rights from the very beginning.
Some Of Our Credentials
- Past President, Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Past Chair Criminal Justice Section, State Bar of Texas
- Member, The College of the State Bar of Texas
- Past Chair, Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Educational Institute
- More than 20 years as a Faculty Member, Texas Criminal Trial College
Frequent Speaker and Course Director for Continuing Legal Education Seminars Throughout the State of Texas for More Than 20 Years
Defending You Against Federal Drug Charges And Asset Forfeiture
Forfeiture of private property becomes an important issue in many drug crime cases. For example, if a large amount of drugs are discovered in your car, or your family home is linked to the sale of a controlled substance, either could be forfeited to the federal government. The federal government defends asset forfeiture as a way to limit drug trafficking and recoup costs.
Punishment And Plea Bargains
Unlike state prosecutions, a federal prosecutions generally are not amenable to plea bargains (cutting a deal) when it comes to punishment. However, there are ways to oftentimes reduce the exposure a person has when facing federal criminal charges. Randy Wilson has a great deal of experience concerning the “ins and outs” of criminal charge negotiation which can be a major factor in the ultimate outcome of a federal criminal investigation.
Attorney Randy Wilson has enjoyed considerable success in federal drug crime cases throughout Texas. He will step up to the plate in these situations to protect what is rightfully yours.
Defense Against Illegal Firearms Charges
Whether you are charged with possession of a stolen firearm or possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, you are facing a lengthy prison sentence and other severe consequences. No matter the situation, it is highly advisable to retain the services of an experienced criminal defense lawyer if you are facing federal firearms charges. Don’t risk your future.
Contact Us Today
At the Law Offices of Randy Wilson and Kristin Postell, PLLC, we build strong defenses against federal charges. Contact the firm today to schedule a free consultation.